• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My niece!

Ok, so you guys know how I'm always going on about my niece? Well here's the first thing I've seen her in. It's the first episode of a web series some of her friends are making. My niece plays Indiana. Anyone have any feedback I can pass on to the team?

Thanks

Ang :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulG4eyfWwrs

I wouldn't mind the camera being a little less wobbly. Suggesting inexperience with the camera rather than the reality of it will make it much more watchable.

I'm going to assume that there's a difference in sense of humor between cultures as I was mostly just offended by how the topic was treated.

Your niece seemed to do a fine job in her role, although there wasn't too much to judge her performance on. Some of the other actors had that half-grin smirky thing that some first time actors get when they are self-conscious about what they're doing (specifically when the beanbag chair is being fluffed).

Hmm, I guess we Aussies do tend to take the piss out of anyone and everything, maybe that doesn't translate internationally.

The camera work annoyed me too lol. I hate shaky cam! And I didn't like it when the camera was just pointing at the floor. I'll pass that on :D

Thanks for watching <3

Back