My new short film

The transitions and audio edits are distracting. The opening credits aren't needed and the footage is too shaky, and overexposed to know what's going on. On the positive side, the actors were good, and the concept wasn't bad. With some smoother camera movement, improved audio, and tighter editing this could be a bit better. Still, good job. Hope to see more in the future.

The transitions and audio edits are distracting. The opening credits aren't needed and the footage is too shaky, and overexposed to know what's going on. On the positive side, the actors were good, and the concept wasn't bad. With some smoother camera movement, improved audio, and tighter editing this could be a bit better. Still, good job. Hope to see more in the future.

thanks . i almost lost hope when i saw a comment on my video on youtube , but your comment made my day. this is my first real short film , so we lacked experienced , but it wasnt to bad not to show it off.i am planning my next short film as well as doing a feature film next year.

Back