• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My new production company logo

As most of you know, I have been opening my short movies with the Warner Logo.

This is just a joke. I am not trying to imply that my movies are actually funded by Warner (but they are my favorite studio) but I do like playing with the editing as the movie fades in around the logo.

Since I have been getting a lot of hostility from people who just can't see past this attempt at humor I have decided to shoot my own Splatterhouse Flicks logo, which I will be using from now on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRy9xiy9CJc

I think it's nice. I would redo the sound though, because it sounds very uninspiring, basically taking a few sound effects from sound banks. Try doing something a bit creative with it.

Yeah, it looks pretty good! I like the fact that it's a physical logo, as apposed to being made on a cpu. It doesn't sound fantastic, but that can be fixed.

Good stuff.

I don't know if it was just me but the 'thuds' and splashes seemed too far apart in terms of sound. I realize that there would be a difference between the person getting hit and the blood spattering on the wall but the difference was too long in terms of sound and splash. Also, I saw something in the bottom left of the frame squirt the blood.

Overall, looks cool but imho, I would reduce the time between the sound and splash. I would also make sure the source of squirting blood could not be seen in the next cut.

Back