• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My latest short film - Japanese gross thriller 18+

I was watching a lot of Japanese cinema lately, mostly horrors and got inspired to write and film this short...

I think I should warn you it is bit OFF putting, but that's what the genre is about... must be logged into YouTube to verify age (18+)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCek_Xn_he8

if you like please SUBSCRIBE for more ;)

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl7f3CP3oPFAOgPEHgccs9w?sub_confirmation=1

Last edited:
holy fuck!! I had to skip through parts of it. God horror films make me cringe.

nicely shot though. very nice indeed.

It was nicely shot, only a couple of real problems I had with it.

1) The blood shooting on to the wall wasn't that great. It looked very low budget compared to the rest.

2) The sound effects of the cutting, again, sounded low budget compared to the rest.

Nicely done though otherwise

It was nicely shot, only a couple of real problems I had with it.

1) The blood shooting on to the wall wasn't that great. It looked very low budget compared to the rest.

2) The sound effects of the cutting, again, sounded low budget compared to the rest.

Nicely done though otherwise

I hear ya.. and just to explain your "low budget" thing... the short was low budget lol.. it cost £20 to make :P

Last edited:
Aaargghhhh.... not my scene at all. But really well shot. Really good. Except now I won't be able to sleep.

My only bugbear is using Chinese actors, not Japanese. Always a bugbear when I see Chinese actors cast in what is supposed to be a Japanese production. Weirds me out.

I liked it. I'm a fan of Asian cinema like Ebola Syndrome so this was up my alley. In my opinion the blood and effects suit the material, good job.

Aaargghhhh.... not my scene at all. But really well shot. Really good. Except now I won't be able to sleep.

My only bugbear is using Chinese actors, not Japanese. Always a bugbear when I see Chinese actors cast in what is supposed to be a Japanese production. Weirds me out.

I know! Unfortunately I couldn't find Japanese actors in London, and Suan (the girl) was too good to let go so I made them speak English

How did you know they're Chinese anyway? lol

I know! Unfortunately I couldn't find Japanese actors in London, and Suan (the girl) was too good to let go so I made them speak English

How did you know they're Chinese anyway? lol

I am Chinese. Japanese and Chinese look completely different. I look more like the Chinese from NW China (near Mongolia) and your actors look Southern Chinese to me.

Can't tell the difference 100% of the time. I have a 100% Han Chinese friend but for some reason, his skin tones are dark and other Chinese think he is from the Philippines. Last time we went for dim sum, some Chinese guy said to me (in Chinese) 'wow, your friend speaks such good Chinese for a Philippino.' It really p!sses him off.

Last edited:
I am Chinese. Japanese and Chinese look completely different. I look more like the Chinese from NW China (near Mongolia) and your actors look Southern Chinese to me.

Can't tell the difference 100% of the time. I have a 100% Han Chinese friend but for some reason, his skin tones are dark and other Chinese think he is from the Philippines. Last time we went for dim sum, some Chinese guy said to me (in Chinese) 'wow, your friend speaks such good Chinese for a Philippino.' It really p!sses him off.

I have a friend from Philipenes and he sometimes looks like Chinese but Im not to judge where people are from :)

Back