My GF vs Squirrel

Your GF didn't seem too scared. I had an ex that pulled the car over and called her mother because there was a spider in the car.

Have you passed the house Frances Farmer was raised in?

Cfunk : I lived here about 12 years. Good suggestion list for a visitor though :) I like that you pointed out free stuff! Usually people suggest space needle, underground seattle tour, ride the duck..

Another touristy thing that I absolutely can not understand, is pike place market throwing fish deal..... what's all the hype about??? People are going nuts over it!

Ride the Duck?! God, no, I would never recommend that. I took the Underground Tour when I was a kid -- I remember it being kinda cool. I think the Space Needle is cool, but only if you live there, so you can point to places you frequent, and I'd only do it once. Ooh, and how about EMP?!

Pike Place is one of the places I do recommend, but I don't actually have to recommend it, cuz they're already planning on doing it, anyway. I like Pike Place, but not for the fish-throwing. That's just silly, but if tourists like it, whatever. But there are so many cool shops at the market -- both the permanent ones, on the lower levels, and the craft booths and stuff, over to the right.

So, I'd say 12 years officially makes you a Seattleite. And since you're a filmmaker, I assume you're a movie-buff. Please tell me you frequent Cinerama. I LOVE that theater. I lived in the Northgate area, but would gladly make the trek downtown to see whatever movie I wanted to see, if it was at Cinerama.

P.S. I'm really, really, REALLY hoping "Antihero" will get into Seattle International Film Festival. If it does, I'll of course be there for it, and we should grab lunch or something. But that's a ways off. I've got a couple other festivals in the Seattle area that are my backups to SIFF, should we not get in.

Last edited:
Ah yes. Cinerama. Its closed right now. I think they whant to redo the whole interior, and making it 3d compatable..

Deffinately let me know when you ll be in the area. Always looking for a good company!

Back