• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My first Video

Hey Guys

I am a student who watched a lot of movies but still a novice in the field of filmmaking. I help an indie producer shoot videos and a few small projects. I found this forum very interesting and helpful (received some useful tips before)
Here is the link to the first video I made (made it for a contest). I pretty much shot it myself and made the animations except for the last 8 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2hCSFXnFJs

How do you guys feel about the video.
I plan to make videos for contests to build my resume and maybe to also get contacts. Can you guys give me some good piece of advice. I am really passionate about filmmaking and want to make it big.

Last edited:
Good job. My only critique is, and I don't know if it was my computer or not, but the sound wasn't A+, and the acting wasn't perfect (not bad, but maybe a couple of extra takes).

Otherwise, a very good effort!

Chris

I digged it. I agree with one of the comments on youtube though about the dad looking like Hitler, hah.

But yeah, I enjoyed it.

Nicely done!

Back