• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My first nominated short: Advice?

I thought it was a nice short with a simple yet effective message. It would've been nice to see a little more action though, even with its time length. For 60 seconds, it could be a little too plain with just the balloon filling up with CO2. If say, you were to have a person drive the car and stop somewhere, leaving his engines on even after he has left the car, it would've made it a little more interesting. Not to mention it'll be more shots to play with to add to its visuals.

The camera movements were fine, but some clips were a little overexposed. Play with color correcting for a bit and I'm sure it'll look better.

Personally it looked more like a commercial as opposed to a short film. But good job!

Man thanks for the advice guys. Yeah I was wanting to enhance the story far more, however it was for a festival and had to be finished by a certain date. Typical. I might go back to it and film some new shots maybe correct the exposure.

Thanks though guys!

Back