• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My first Claymation

Hey, this is my first claymation video. Actually this is my first animation period,(Well I guess I shouldn't say that, I have done claymation and animation at school, but this is a first for doing in my free time) normally I do live action stuff. Anyway, tell me what you think!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ElQyruM88

Nice! As a fan of Wallace and Gromit, I've always wanted to try doing that. Half hour for 14 seconds, wow! That was nice little bit you have there-I don't know if I'd have the patience!

lol it deffinetly is time consuming but I just love the way it looks in the end...actually I rather enjoyed the process, I think I may continue trying claymation. Thanks for the feedback!
Also, I should note that part of the reason it took that long was because I had to edit the length of each photo since the method I used was actually taking pictures on the camera and then transferring them to the PC where I shortened them all to 3 frames each. Normally you would use a set up where you push a button that grabs one frame, and that doesn't take as long but I couldn't get it to work on my computer.

Last edited:
Back