Music for my short film

Hey i am working on a short film called inside out and i am looking for music i can use without paying as its low budget and part of my college coursework but i am also looking to submit it to various film festivals

If anyone is able to help can you let me know via here :)

Thanks Dan

You should take a look at THIS FORUM. There are 16 "music available" threads
on the first page. Another two dozen on the following pages. Composers offering
music for movies - most willing to work for free.

Contact a few of them - I bet they would appreciate that their forum posts
worked.

Hey i am working on a short film called inside out and i am looking for music i can use without paying as its low budget and part of my college coursework but i am also looking to submit it to various film festivals

If anyone is able to help can you let me know via here :)

Thanks Dan

Hi Dan,

I can compose for your film. Let me know more abt. the film.
Links to some of my previous works:
www.vimeo.com/user2764242/videos
www.soundcloud.com/shubhamagarwal

Looking forward to it.

Regards
Shubham
shubhsound@gmail.com

"inside out" score

Hello,

in answer to your ad on indietalk I should like to offer my cooperation.
I am living near Heidelberg, Germany, so we would have to communicate via the Internet. If this is no problem for you, I am fine with it.
I don´t have financial interest, as I would like to enlarge my portfolio of scores and get the opportunity to work for the screen more often. My only conditions are (of course) to get the credit for my music, getting a copy of the final result (may it be as a file or DVD) and to keep the right to furthermore us my music in order to advertise for my work (giving of course full credit to the film it was done for).
Please check out my showreel, especially the “demo”-section, to see if we could meet artistically. http://www.klubertanz.net/showreelMK.html

Best regards,

Michael Klubertanz

michael@klubertanz.de

www.klubertanz.de
www.youtube.de/user/michaelklubertanz
www.ako-karlsruhe.de
www.youtube.de/user/AKOKarlsruhe

Back