• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Music Creator needed!

Hello everyone,

I'm filming my second film tomorrow. Once it's done I'm gonna get straight down to editing. However, I'm in need of music, and being a noob at it, I would much rather someone else who had expertise in the area could lend a hand. Obviously anything I use will be credited :).

Could anyone music-based please get in touch? I'm also making several films this summer so no doubt future collaborations will occur.

Cheers,
Jack

It would really help if you could tell us music people a little more about the project - what kind of film? How long is it? What kind of audience + potential audience size... Maybe show off a previous film of yours too.

Ok sorry, my bad!

It's a sequel to my first short. Set in a post-apocalyptic world, this film will follow a group of youngsters as they try to escape the 'bad guys' and return to safety (I will hopefully make at lest five films in the series). The films a short, so roughly 5-10 minutes, and the audience size is purely youtube viewers - my first short is currently on 231 views after three weeks of being uploaded. The sort of music will be battle based and very quick tension building during the chase sequence. Like I said, hopefully future collaborations could occur.

Also, my first short is here: http://youtu.be/tuHy8ZmLPk0 I know it's far from perfect, sound was fairly neglected in it besides the music. Hoping to improve throughout the summer though as I go through the series.

Cheers,
Jack

Hello everyone,

I'm filming my second film tomorrow. Once it's done I'm gonna get straight down to editing. However, I'm in need of music, and being a noob at it, I would much rather someone else who had expertise in the area could lend a hand. Obviously anything I use will be credited :).

Could anyone music-based please get in touch? I'm also making several films this summer so no doubt future collaborations will occur.

Cheers,
Jack

Hey Jack, I'm a newcomer to the forums. I won't exaggerate and say I'm an experienced film composer or anything, but I am willing to work hard, fast, gain experience, and definitely devote myself into making quality music for a film and/or media production.

You can check out a few of my works done on software here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_LVefG9VKg&list=PL7i4D8p7jbxYqzpHjhSuYpVFWTwTk7nwY

You mentioned you're making more films during the summer. I would be thrilled to compose for your next production if you're interested in my offer. Please contact me at:
jason_mr.47@hotmail.com
or just reply to this post.

Anyway, I hope you consider and thanks! :)

Back