• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Mr Pike, a short film

Hi, this is my latest short film. It is similar in stle to Mr Fox, and tells the story of Mr Pike and his dark desires. PLease watch it in HD if you can, and let me know what you think
Thanks very much,
Max

YouTube - Mr Pike

The story I must admit I didn't get...but I don't know who Mr. Fox is so I am probably not the audience you are trying to attract..but here is my two cents anyway...
The sound and sound effects were great but too great for what I was looking at - meaning they were more powerful than what was happening.
I love the editing - short quick to the point (as far as no dragged on scenes). The shots and angles I thought were very well.

I like the opening scene. I didn't like that the main charectors were products from the taxidermy man - but as I wrote - I am not the audience you would be reaching for. On the note of the charactors you clearly put a lot of time into the squirl and that looked like a heavy job to me - well done.

The b/w tv scene- was that a clip from an old Hollywood pic or was that your creation? If it was Hollywood then I don't know if you can use their stuff but if it was yours then that was well done - the fact that I don't know if it was yours or Hollywood is a compliment because it looks old old Hollywood. If it is Hollywood then I would create your own b/w creep film.

Hi Kazze, thanks for watching and commenting. The film is Nosferatu, and it's in the public domain so it's fine to use. Thanks for watching.
Max

Back