• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Motor Racing - Uruguay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0zIqLNTBwM​

Just a short edit I had postponed.
Shot with Canon t2i and kit lens at the Mercedes Motor Speedway.

It's not my bast work, but I think it looks OK.

Just a quick question for those with a t2i. I've seen incredibly smooth video, with sharp colors and all, but when I shoot somehting, it looks like if I had done it with a cameraphone.

Looks like some club racing there!

Some smooth footage! I can't answer the question about the look of the film though, perhaps those who use that camera can help.

Still some nice colours and was very eye catching I thought-filming auto racing is underrated IMO-good job on it! :)

Thanks tinalera! Glad you liked it. Most of the people with journalist passes where taking pictures, so I wanted to try something different.

Looks nice! Very good edit.

Regarding the camera, what do you use to edit with? It might just be the compression!

-Phil

I edited de MOV file straight from the camera. If the clip was time remapped it went through after effects, and rendered in Best Quality and Quicktime MOV settings.
Cutting was done in premiere and exported as High Quality HD 720p mp4

Seems fine to me. But what exactly don't you like about your clips? I think loads has to do with colour grading anyways...

Yeah, I went a bit far with color grading and I think a crushed the blacks WAY too much, but still...
It's funny, I don't exactly know WHAT I don't like about the clips. I'll try to get a couple of screencaps and upload them.

Back