• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Mistakes! My First Film Entry.

Hey guys I recently made a film for a contest, the movie had to be about reconciliation and i wanted some feedback. I know that not everyone here is catholic, sorry if you don't like it because of that. Im just looking for advice on editing and what different shots I could have used or some interesting effects that would help me out next time. sorry if its a bit amateurish its my first serious project.
Thanks a lot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXDafgWxP78&p=962BD67D89F2088D

It was effective and conveyed the message well. Effects would cheapen it, as is, the text inserts seem too slick for the rest of the production.

Good Job, I'm Catholic as well. The only thing I would change is the text inserts like the person above mentioned..maybe something that fades in and out slowly, but doesn't fly onto the screen..maybe not so crisp either, but semi-transparent or something...I loved the line "do it yourself, I'm playing Call of Duty"...awesome! lol

Im glad that you liked it, and how was the music. I tried to make it sound more intense in the first half and then I had the angelic music to contrast it.

Back