• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Military thriller waiting for scriptwriter

Sarge, the only name he had used for over 30 years, stood watch that night and the next day. Finally as the sun set again he slowly saluted the place where Courtney lay and turned towards the west. He would let the hill country of Texas hold the graves of loved ones. There they would rest but he would not.

A hatred he had never felt before welled up in his very soul. Not a tool used by soldiers in battle, not a force of nature to be explained away by shrinks, but a powerful instinct to abandon his humanity and seek out revenge. He had had enough.

Now I have the novella written, but I will never have the screenwriters gift - want to work together???

rejoyce

yawn.gif

Your description doesn't tell us anything. He's a soldier, someone he knows is dead, he wants revenge. Sounds like 83,739,871 other stories.

What makes it special? Why should anyone work with you?

Sarge, the only name he had used for over 30 years, stood watch that night and the next day. Finally as the sun set again he slowly saluted the place where Courtney lay and turned towards the west. He would let the hill country of Texas hold the graves of loved ones. There they would rest but he would not.

A hatred he had never felt before welled up in his very soul. Not a tool used by soldiers in battle, not a force of nature to be explained away by shrinks, but a powerful instinct to abandon his humanity and seek out revenge. He had had enough.

Now I have the novella written, but I will never have the screenwriters gift - want to work together???

rejoyce
Honestly, whatever this is sounds like you wrote it in five minutes. Tell us more about your story and why it is unique. It's as simple as that.

Back