• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Metal Gear Solid - The series

Hey folks!

I just wanted to share my story with you, and see what you think. Actually it is not really fully MY idea, but it is made by Hideo Kojima, who developed this game.
There are no movies or costumes to this game but the story is amazing for a movie! I have changed some things, so it fits better. But here it is:

China, Russia and the USA form the Philosophers.

Jack/Naked Snake/Big Boss is born.

Otacon’s Grandfather begins work on the Manhattan Project.

President John Kennedy disobeys the Philosophers.

Kennedy is assassinated.

1964 - Metal Gear Solid: Movie 1
FOX agent Naked Snake – father of Solid Snake – parachutes into the Soviet jungle under orders from Major Zero to recover a Russian weapons designer and sabotage the new Soviet Shagohod superweapon. Snake is foiled by his own mentor, The Boss, whose defection and theft of the Shagohod by main baddy Volgin is covered up by the detonation of a nuclear bomb, ending the Virtuous Mission in failure.

With the US blamed for the bombing and the world on the brink of nuclear war, the US cuts a deal to prove its innocence and sends Snake to kill The Boss and destroy the stolen Shagohod. In the jungle he’s assisted by ex-NSA agent and defector EVA, fights Spetsnaz agent Ocelot, and learns of the Philosophers and the Philosophers’ Legacy – a $100 billion fund, illegally inherited by Volgin.

With the proto-Metal Gear Shagohod destroyed during a chase through a Soviet military base and Volgin and The Boss dead by his hand, Snake learns the truth about his mission. EVA reveals she was a double-double agent – a US agent pretending to defect to Russia but actually defecting to China – and was trying to secure the Legacy for the Chinese. The Boss, forever branded a traitor, was in fact loyal to the US and under orders to secure the Legacy and then die by Snake’s hand to prove the US’ innocence.

With half the Legacy in American hands, Snake is named Big Boss but leaves a broken man, angry at his country and at the world.

I won't get all the stories up here (since there are 4-5), but here is a starting movie cutscene from the last one / ending movie:

mgs4-snake-f.jpg

Ocelot - From child to man:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQqyRUDwd-U - Young Ocelot .. (In the start, Snake is walking with Sokolov)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzXcKGp-AA8 - Old Ocelot .. The one behind all this, and you get to know why things are like they are. You get the last details.

Back