• Popcorn Points determine how popular a video is. You can click the popcorn bucket or simply react (Like, Love, etc.) and it will register a vote.

Memories: A short animated movie.

Really nice work again. You're already showing promise in terms of telling your story with the camera movements, a really important skill for directing any video. The mixing of the SFX layers is very well done also. I personally know that getting just the right thunderstorm sound isn't as easy as it seems.

To me the important takeaway is that you're thinking like a director, using all your tools in concert to convey emotion and meaning. Great Job!

Nate, seriously, thank you! I am not good with words at all so it is kind of hard for me to express how much your feedback means to me. :) I was just checking out your most recent work, and I just can't comprehend how you managed to make that. Let me comment there right now haha. But seriously, thank you!
Really nice work again. You're already showing promise in terms of telling your story with the camera movements, a really important skill for directing any video. The mixing of the SFX layers is very well done also. I personally know that getting just the right thunderstorm sound isn't as easy as it seems.

To me the important takeaway is that you're thinking like a director, using all your tools in concert to convey emotion and meaning. Great Job!

Back