• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Meat... (2009)

I thought that was extremely good.

I'd seen comments saying that there was a twist, but I still didn't connect the dots...

Well done though that was totally solid in all areas (that acting, particularly, was a cut above your average indie) :)

Now that's British....no one else can do that! I enjoyed watching it very much and ...yeah it does make one hungry!
Obviously not much comment from an amateur like myself....great job!

"spot on"

A.

Now that's British....no one else can do that! I enjoyed watching it very much and ...yeah it does make one hungry!
Obviously not much comment from an amateur like myself....great job!

"spot on"

A.

Thanks, A. Glad you liked it!
Be sure to find the series on Facebook.

Edit: OP
OMG :lol:

Even though you trick us to the twist at the end, it's totally acceptable and satisfying!
When I've seen the ending, I've realized how good the beginning was!

Do you really need the fade out at :45?

Good job!

Last edited:
The main cast of the new series.

MEAT_Alex_Flahive174.jpg

I wonder, who's a** ends up in the fridge? :lol:

The first part of the new Meat 4-part web series is online :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Gh7T1m3Eg

D@mnit, I'm jealous! Why didn't I think about this myself?

I liked this. For what it's worth, this is the first web series I've seen that I have enjoyed. This really has legs and you could go far.

And I think the actor, second from the left is a real pro. He grounds the whole piece and gives it that little bit extra.

This is really smart.

Thank you, guys. Really appreciate the comments.

Right now we're just trying to spread the word as much as we can.

This is all made on zero-budget but we have the material to keep this going so are trying to get it out to as many people as we can. PLEASE send the links to your friends!

We've sent some pitches off to people and need all the help we can get or we simply can't afford to make more!

Please visit www.porkchoppictures.com for more info.

THANK YOU!

Back