Me likey H4n

So I just acquired a Zoom H4n. Now I don't have an external mic yet so the audio is from the recorder itself. All I can say is the audio sounds a 100x better than the audio from my T2i so clean and rich. It can only get better once I get some lavs and a shotgun mic. Syncing it up in Adobe premiere was a breeze. Anyways here is some test footage that makes me happy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6KxcOHD-Ao

Yeah, gear improvement is an awesome and exciting process each step of the way! Next you'll get a mic and be just as excited. Then you'll get a better mic and be amazed that you were excited by the h4n, and how could you have even tolerated camera sound?

I think that excitement, as well as wanting to do the best work possible, is part of what fuels the new gear addiction!

Yeah, gear improvement is an awesome and exciting process each step of the way! Next you'll get a mic and be just as excited. Then you'll get a better mic and be amazed that you were excited by the h4n, and how could you have even tolerated camera sound?

I think that excitement, as well as wanting to do the best work possible, is part of what fuels the new gear addiction!

Tell me about it. While gear does not make the filmmaker, new gear does make this filmmaker giddy!

Back