• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Manfrotto LED Light for DSLR (UK Buyers Only)

I am selling my LED lights for my DSLR!, the reason being that I no longer have my 550D so have no use for the light at all. It is a very usefull tool to have for both film makers and photographers and has assisted me in making some videos and taking some nice photos :).

The original box is included and the product is in full working order and in perfect condition (As you can see in the Ebay picture).

The Item is listed on Ebay at the moment as I never thought to advertise it on here (until now), there are 22 hours left to bid on the item

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190714574...LX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_500wt_1361

It sells for £39.99 at currys and £29.99 at Jessops so bag yourself a bargain now

UK sellers only as I am unsure of how much it will cost to post overseas (I'm new to this whole selling online thing)

Back