• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Man witout a name - short (12:00)

I loved it. You pushed whatever you had to its limits hardware and gear wise. Basic and simple, every scene was well planned. Your going places with these ideas bro. Good Job.

Very nice, I really enjoyed it. Great story, I really got into it.

It needs a score though, I'm assuming you used royalty free music? It lacks consistency a little and doesn't really suit what's on screen.

Very nice, I really enjoyed it. Great story, I really got into it.

It needs a score though, I'm assuming you used royalty free music? It lacks consistency a little and doesn't really suit what's on screen.

Thanks. I agree with you, though it was to much work to get a "retro feel", full, old fashioned hollywood orcester. As of now it's some royal free, some loops put togeather and the last song I made myslef. It do needs some consistency like you say.

Just finished that, and noticed it's part 1 of 3 :hmm:

Lots of interesting things going on. Took a while to grow on me. Will watch it again tomorrow. Need to digest it some more.

I loved it too. So funny. I loved the narration...a strange mixture of
Darth Sidious
and who?

"And eat paper."
Ha! Very funny.

The lip smacking of the Evil Hobo
was a brilliant stroke.

Thanks for an entertaining film. :)

Just finished that, and noticed it's part 1 of 3 :hmm:

Lots of interesting things going on. Took a while to grow on me. Will watch it again tomorrow. Need to digest it some more.

Hi. It's a full movie. before there were two parts and when I made the third and final part I decided to put them all into one movie, which is the link I've shared on the forum. For the love of god, don't watch the separate parts... they are longer and with a lot of jibberish in them. Only if you really like the movie you might enjoy them. They're like LOTR extended versions, but let's face it, my movie might be all right, but it's no LOTR.

I liked it. Creepy and twisted and funny all at once. The v/o reminded me of the v/o in 300, except yours was intentionally funny, the 300 v/o was unintentionally funny.
Gotta question, the use of the NGK logo'd cap? Isn't it a can of worms to use a brand? There was another branded product. Wondering what was behind those choices.

I liked it. Creepy and twisted and funny all at once. The v/o reminded me of the v/o in 300, except yours was intentionally funny, the 300 v/o was unintentionally funny.
Gotta question, the use of the NGK logo'd cap? Isn't it a can of worms to use a brand? There was another branded product. Wondering what was behind those choices.

Funny. 300 was the voice I had in mind. It's hilarious.” Yes, my lord." yes, NGK is a brand for worms on a can. That's about it. I figured his clothes had to come of people he killed, thus the strange mix. The choices mainly came form raids in my friends’ wardrobes, like the shirt Mary's boyfriend is wearing. I thought it looked funny, no big thought behind it. Thanks for watching and commenting.

Back