• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Magnetic - Short Film

Hey guys, just wanted to share this new film we made for festivals. We finished our feature back and June and now are starting another one next month. So it was nice to return to this style of filmmaking. Features are A LOT of work. Shorts are also hard but a lot more fun in my opinion. Hope you guys enjoy watching it.

MAGNETIC -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdbaD8OOxfA
5 MINS

Shot with a Canon 5D Mark II
Lens 24-105L & 70-200L 2.8

557460_10151970776800182_360926383_n.jpg

553466_10151960143690182_366848904_n.jpg

531529_10151960177865182_991970121_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/fcrabbath Main Channel.

- Fred

Great flick!

The kids face is hilarious! ... did he practice that angry look? So full of character

The creation/mad scientist scenes were excellent ... really got me

Another excellent Indie Talk screening

UPDATE: The film has been accepted in the Vegas Film Festival, The Atlanta Underground Film Festival, The Peace River Film Festival, and VOB Film fest! Not bad for a 48 hour project lol.

I have seen this one before. I really like this one. I like how the kid shows the emotions in his face and the older version of the kid actually looks sorta similar to him. I liked the element of not knowing if it was real or not as far as the sci fi element of the magnetism. Then seeing something happen that shows it when he is grown in several spots. The part where the blond moves was interesting. I like the ending too.

Anyways, good job. Nice little short. Hope you get picked up by a studio and start making features. I always like your short films.

Loved it. Almost flawless. It looks fantastic. One editing mistake I spotted that was obvious to me was when the litte boy holds out the small magnet to the blonde girl and she rejects him, we see him frown/make a facial expression and in the next quick shot which is a close up of the boy he has a completely normal face without that expression - it just looked obvious to me.

Apart from that (and its really minor), amazing. I hope to reach your level one day.

Also - the little boy is a great actor for his age!

Back