• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Love, Bundy - Teaser Trailer

Hey everybody, check out the teaser trailer to my new upcoming short film Love, Bundy. It's a project I started earlier this year, I shot a couple pages to the script back in May.

Synopsis: Ted Bundy, a heartless serial killer falls madly in love with a woman he can never have... a man eating cougar!

Link to Trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmwP7tBNRe8

The trailer doesn't correspond with the logline, which is problematic because without the hook offered by your logline, this trailer seems to be promoting a generic slasher film.

Looks cool! The title alone has me hooked. :D

I wish you had gone in a more black comedy direction, but it looks good. It's a bit slow as well.

I wanna see it :yes:

Thanks for the feedback guys. I actually shot an entire scene that played out a bit more like a dark comedy than this teaser trailer showed. I can't wait to share more with the community.

Best,
Allan

Back