• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Lord of the Mojo : trailer

Hi guys,

well actually before acutally shooting our film we ended up making a trailer, because many ppl were very enthusiastic at out first trailer, though it was soooo bad, no Sound FX, very bad VFX, very low quality, very short duration (35 sec). So we tried to show the people the purpose of the story, with much better editing, sound, VFX, etc. The second trailer is 5 minutes long but after almost a month editing and rotoscoping definitely worth watching. Our movie is our first attempt to make one, so consider this trailer as our first try to make a short film. It really took a lot of hours but it's paid off in my opinion.

http://83.149.84.140/~eg7788/filmpjes/trailer2ready.avi -> Be sure to get Xvid if you don't have it already.

Please comment and critisize, I'm sure you will ;)

Gotan

How did you do the rotoscoping? We've just recently started looking into it, and so far all I've found is incredibly expensive pro-software to do this in. Is there a slightly cheaper alternative?

Back