• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Loophole The Short Film

http://vimeo.com/21707662

This is my first ever short film. I've just tried to do something good but couldn't do my best as I had to fight with the budget. My actors were the first timer in front of camera as well. i cut off some sequences (and lots of shots) just to submit to a tv channel. i will re-edit this with our own music later on. Any kind of criticism's much appreciated..

I just joined this site and am a complete amateur so I cant offer you any advice. With that being said I did like it a lot even though I couldnt understand the language haha! Whenever the main character was jerked awake I got that uneasy feeling in the stomach like someone had just jerked me out of a nice long sleep. To me movies should make you feel what the protagonist feels and you did that well!

Back