looking to make a low budget movie,in denmark

Hi all i am from Copenhagen, and i am 24 years old, i am looking for people who are interested in the Sci-Fi genre, i am looking to make small promo for a movie idea i have! :), and if i get allot of interest in the promo i would like to make a Short movie or even a full length movie.. this is a 0 budget project, so i want people who are interested in this and would like to help me. by the way i do have a story line for the movie and will discuss it once i have contact with the people who are willing to work on the project :), i have directing skills,i am not an artist but i can make story boards, i can do editing,i can also work as a camera man.and i do have a pro camera, and will be geting the sony nex vg900 full frame . so if any one interested please send me a msg
thanks
Fahad shah

Funny you should mention it, I was playing around with compositing a couple days ago relearning due to a software upgrade. Pity you're on the other side of the world.

there's many ways to get your idea out and working on it...

there are many danish groups on facebook to help out and seek people on it... :D

Back