Looking for high-quality products for sale or distribution.

Hello,
I work for a small distribution house called Digital World Distribution. It is a partnership of a company owned by my family called the Claxton Group Inc (www.ClaxtonGroup.com). We are primarily a national investment and development company in commercial real estate. But in the last 3 years we have gotten involved in the multimedia industry which has lead to our investment in this distributor.

For the last few years the company has been most involved in live action distribution (pay per view, etc)- But we are now making the leap into building (through distro and/or purchase) feature material. We would of course prefer the material be through post production and in the can, etc. But are willing to look at unfinished material for a product that has main stream financial potential. Looking for films that have main stream or very specific audience appeal.

Also will look at un-shot films, IF there is valid production financing for the picture. We currently have a feature going through its paces before it is submitted to the New Mexico Film commission which it will receive its production financing. We are providing the distribution on the project.

Getting to the point guys: My father & his business partners think that it is a better idea just to buy media from other sources rather than deal with indies. I grew up in the industry and I think there are some really great stuff out there if we can find it. we can distribute to retail stores (traditional) and on a multimedia level as well. We recently signed a deal to be able to distribute to digital theaters in the southern markets & west coast. But in any case, I thought it would be a stretch, but i just thought I would see if the indie world had any great material available.

Send me an email if you would like more information. Eric.Claxton@ClaxtonGroup.com (Please no phone calls until it has been decided if your product is of interest)

I'm going to shoot you an email.

What media outlets are you serving. What markets are you interested in?

Thanks,

Martin Kelley

Eric,

I attempted to email you but the mailbox was full. Please send me a message when you can receive new email.
Thanks!

Back