• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Looking for feedback

Last summer we were working on an Idea for a horror film "The Curse" ,we shot two shorts on it to get a reaction . I posted a slightly edited video a few min ago on youtube , it is rough. We are planning to reshoot it this summer ,and plan to turn it in to a feature if we get a good responce. Just check it out and let me know what you think of the storie line.

Thanks,
Dave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI6F1yCrm6s

I cant really talk because I have nothing to show for, but this needs alot of work, the sound is terrible, and it is a lame concept, the camera work and editing is really elementary. No disrespect though. like I said as of now I have nothing to show for...but that will be changing soon. Goodluck

good B movie material....did you make some of the other shorts like the little red riding hood? good LOL material in those

Yeah, I have to agree with Phil SJ.

If this is supposed to be a short film, it doesn't look like one. You seem to have done the whole thing with one camera angle, in one take. You need to do different angles and reposition constantly. A tripod would definitely be helpful since this is kind of shaky.

I couldn't hear the audio very well, and I don't want to turn my volume really high up and disturb people around me. So I can't tell if the story is good because I can't really hear it. Buying a mic would be a good idea.

Good luck :)

Yeah, every thing on our youtube page I shot, The curse was a rough concept , we shot every thing in one take , Half of the cast did not show up , and we got hit by a swarm of kids. This was more like a storie board we plan to reshoot it when the weather breaks. I had to put it up on youtube , the actors wanted to see it

Back