looking for experience with other filmmakers....

Hi everyone.

I live in the north of England and In the past couple of months I have just made my first short film, you can view it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOaSCtq0Qyo

Anyway I am looking to get some sort of experience with other filmmakers, especially on days of shooting as suppose to in the editing room etc.

I am interested in cinematography and dp side of the business as well as an enjoyment for editing, I have some equipment such as a hd dslr with several lenses, tripod etc.

If anyone out there needs a hand or anything with their film, even if it just helps me with some experience, please send me a message.

Cheers,
Michael

man! i wish you lived in Georgia in the U.S. lol i would have the perfect thing for you. I'm planning on shooting my first film with my new camera this next week. I've been unofficially been making films for about 10 years now and i'm still a really young guy. Would have loved for you to be on the crew and help out. :(

this is only my first ever short, so literally your seeing first hand experience there, also not forgetting Baolin, how young is young?

what kind of stuff do you shoot? and this scene is nothing anyway, its the most boring part of the film lol

this is only my first ever short, so literally your seeing first hand experience there, also not forgetting Baolin, how young is young?

what kind of stuff do you shoot? and this scene is nothing anyway, its the most boring part of the film lol

i can't tell if you're talking to me or accidently hit my quote when you meant to quote someone else lol However if you are talking to me, i'm 20 and i'm in the process of making a drama. I've tried other genres though like psychological, mystery, action, horror, and even comedy one or two times.

Last edited:
Back