• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Looking for a Sound designer/composer

Hi guys,

Im looking for a sound designer/composer who would be interested in working on a short sci-fi film.

The basic story is a guy is stranded on his own and his only means of knowing what is going on in the outside world is a walkie talkie he can listen to.

So as you can see the film is progressed by sound and what he hears, so it would be a great little job for someone to get stuck into.

If you are interested, reply here and I will PM you the script.

Best Wishes

Mark

Is this a paid job? It sounds pretty interesting and could be an awesome challenge, this is something you have to be really subtle with to get it right. How long is the film exactly?
What genres of music do you want in it?

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the responses so quickly!

I will send you all the script later today so you can have a look at it and see if its definitely something you are interested in :)

Its in very early pre-production at the moment but I do hope to move quite quickly on it and shoot in the next month or two.

Best Wishes

Mark

This is my first post on indietalk so here goes!

I am very interested in being part of it, even if just for a small segment as I am trying to build my portfolio and won't want anything for doing it. I have a few examples of some very abstract composition work here: http://alex-j-paul.tumblr.com/

I am currently working on completely redoing the sound for a Mass Effect cut scene which I will post a link to upon completion.

Back