• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Looking for a beautiful short script.

Hey guys,

First off, I'd like to point to to the obvious that I've just registered to this website, hence the 1 post you'll see on the side my post! SO I don't really know how this forum works with its customs, but i'm not some super-fishy guy if thats how it works here...

But yeh, I guess I can introduce myself first, and then maybe some budding screenwriter will approach me with some fantastic script which I can transform into a great piece of entertainment.

My name is Jamie, and I'm a 2nd year student in University in the UK. My experience is quite broad considering my age, but my filming itself is limited due to my bad writing ability, hence why i've finally tried to get some outside help.

Which is where you come in! I'm looking for a beautiful script which I can transform into a great piece of work. Me and my buddy have an almost unlimited amount of resources supplied by the university; with ourselves equiped with a Canon 5D + 7D, rigging and sound equipment. The budget is dependant on the type of script that I'm given, and my personal feelings toward the script itself.

I'm mainly interested in something indie, which doesn't require any extreme post-production (hint hint). So just a very emotional drama/ romance (hopefully mixed) narrative would be preferrable.

If you're interested, or have anything in mind, please feel free to contact me!!

Have you tried to adapt some of the short shakespeare works? They are free to use. You can also find some Oscar Wild works and probably some other great British works that you can adapt and convert to modern English if you want.

Back