LONDON Filmmakers

Hello guys!

Noticed there are quite a few people from London,
so if you want to collaborate/meet up ask anything related to the capital or simply introduce yourself please post here!!!
This way we all will be able to keep in touch and you know,networking is key .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you can start with short introduction stating your name,experience,and aims/plans/etc. that would be great.

my name is Mike,
I am a complete beginner,but I am passionate about learning the art of filmmaking.
Currently I am writing a script for a short film,and hopefully collaborating with another member from the forum.

Willing to collaborate/chat/meet up with like minded people.
Simply PM.

Hi,

Aspiring screenwriter, recently started looking into directing. I'm hoping to make a couple of shorts next summer, and just seeing how it goes from there...

Should be fun! :director:

:D

Im from london, dont have a certain position id like to partake as such, although i do want to make films, as in write the script, direct it, etc etc

currently assembling the production of SEISHIN, which Baoliun is currently on the ride for.. anyone else want to join more than welcome :)

Cut me and I bleed London. It's a great City and in my first short, I was lucky to get a beautiful view of St Pauls, the Thames, The Gherkin and the Globe in a couple of the shots.

I am producing and directing some more shorts and a couple of music vids and although I know how to wield a camera, Steadicam etc..., can edit and have some editing skills I am perfectly happy just casting, producing and directing.

And incidentally, I love this town!!! :yes:

Cut me and I bleed London. It's a great City and in my first short, I was lucky to get a beautiful view of St Pauls, the Thames, The Gherkin and the Globe in a couple of the shots.

I am producing and directing some more shorts and a couple of music vids and although I know how to wield a camera, Steadicam etc..., can edit and have some editing skills I am perfectly happy just casting, producing and directing.

And incidentally, I love this town!!! :yes:

Ah cool, do you have anything coming up ?

Ah cool, do you have anything coming up ?

I have a music vid shoot on the 18th, a second one coming up and my own short in Feb or possibly March. In addition, I will have to edit a trailer for a short and do a few other bits and pieces. One of the bits and pieces is helping out on a 3 minute short.

What are you up to?

Born in London, lived there for 14 years then moved away. I live near Brighton now.
I'm a composer and music producer (and by producer I mean I actually produce music, I don't make dubstep, those guys misuse the term quite a bit). hehe

Most of the people I work with are actually from the states, thanks to our lovely friend, the Internet.

Hey I'm Rowan,
I've just moved to London in September and studying at uni, I really wanna make some shorts and may be working with Mike in the future in this great city.
I have access to equipment and editing software at uni so if anyone wants to collaborate gimme a shout!!

Hey I'm Rowan,
I've just moved to London in September and studying at uni, I really wanna make some shorts and may be working with Mike in the future in this great city.
I have access to equipment and editing software at uni so if anyone wants to collaborate gimme a shout!!

Hey what camera do you have access to?

My course at uni offers a selection so I'll check it out with them, I personally use a JVC GY-HM150E

im currently getting my short film into production, i have also recruited mike to help along which helps, if you wish to be of any help then let me know, all actors are recruited, kickstart project nearly set up, actors are going through their lines and dialogues being changed to suit voices and feel of film..

hoping to have rehearsals and shooting in december latest january

This post is amazing, we have a whole crew all based in London or near. And I even noticed a music composer!

I'm Joshua. My primary ambition is to become a Hollywood Film Director. I love to write and am currently working on a unique screenplay. I also edit very well and love the art of cinematography. I'v recently been working on getting a website up.

This screenplay I'm working on Will be amazing, I would love all of you to come on board and collaborate with me. If we get this film complete I have a connection who will distribute it to multiple film festivals!

Hey everyone, i hope everyone had a good weekend. Also hope you all had a chance to view my video on YouTube. Quick question anyone know of any good filming locations to replicate a police station?

Hi all, I've gotta agree with Joshua, this is an awesome thread!

My name is Simon and until recently I made short films with a group of friends in Southampton. I have since moved to London and am looking for new collaborators and film-making experience. I am helping gorillaonabike with some of his upcoming projects.

On set, I like to work on sound and have some budget gear. I also love writing, and plan to write at least one thing that makes it on to the big screen!

I'd be happy helping out in any way :)

im currently getting my short film into production, i have also recruited mike to help along which helps, if you wish to be of any help then let me know, all actors are recruited, kickstart project nearly set up, actors are going through their lines and dialogues being changed to suit voices and feel of film..

hoping to have rehearsals and shooting in december latest january

I'd love to help out and am free most of December and January, I can operate the camera(s) for you if you need assistance with that. Any experience would be great. I have also used Final cut a lot for editing if that helps.

Hi everyone,

Lots to tell here. I'm an actor, writer and producer from Paris. I have worked in France, US and Canada.
My partners and I have produced our first feature film in Canada; an action thriller starring US actor Louis Mandylor.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1871391/

The film is currently in Post-production and we still have a few things to finish.

I am also relocating in London and will be there in a matter of weeks. We have several projects in development, again mostly action /Thrillers with Known US and UK talents attached.

I am very impatient to meet and collaborate with British talents (directors, producers etc...) and film freaks on this side of the globe :)

Feel free to contact me.

Francois M.
iceangelprod@yahoo.fr

Et j'ai vécu en France pendant 8 ans. ;)
La description de ton film a l'air intéressant.
__
And I lived in France for 8 years. ;)
Your film's description makes it sound pretty interesting.

Hi everyone,

Lots to tell here. I'm an actor, writer and producer from Paris. I have worked in France, US and Canada.
My partners and I have produced our first feature film in Canada; an action thriller starring US actor Louis Mandylor.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1871391/

The film is currently in Post-production and we still have a few things to finish.

I am also relocating in London and will be there in a matter of weeks. We have several projects in development, again mostly action /Thrillers with Known US and UK talents attached.

I am very impatient to meet and collaborate with British talents (directors, producers etc...) and film freaks on this side of the globe :)

Feel free to contact me.

Francois M.
iceangelprod@yahoo.fr

Salut Francois

Je suis un Londonien et je voudrais te souhaiter bienvenu a notre petite ville.

Si jamais tu as besoin d'un coup de main, n'hesite pas a me conctacter.

Je suis un simply 'film freak' et ton film a l'air interessant.

Le gorille.

Back