• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Light of Eden - Final Trailer

Hey guys just wanted to release the LAST trailer before the release.
Again this is a no budget film and we DID NOT go to Egypt. Those shots we shot were at a construction site. Behind the scene pictures will follow on this thread shortly. Cheers and hope you enjoy!

2411_537795611874_75303527_32637701_4713_n.jpg

LIGHT OF EDEN TRAILER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n6Y3sMmhVA&fmt=18

Less than 2 minutes.

- Fred

Last edited:
no budget film my booty... that trailer looked better than a lot of big shot Hollywood ones we see. I would most deff like to see that movie.

I have seen a lot of your short films and there is something about them... I just can't quite put my finger on it. But I'll figure it out eventually.

I didn't mean anything by it at the moment. Just writing out loud I guess. Thought that maybe some one may respond with what I can't quite put my finger on. Don't worry about it.

I didn't mean anything by it at the moment. Just writing out loud I guess. Thought that maybe some one may respond with what I can't quite put my finger on. Don't worry about it.

haha okay...
i mean if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for watching guys.

Trueimage >>> Does ur firewall block vimeo too?

Back