• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Let's Go to Popeyes

Me and a few friends were just experimenting with taking random clips with random sounds in them and edit them all together to make a cool little beat with some cool visuals to tag along with it as well. It isn't anything too crazy, just a little experimental film. Tell me what you guys think of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IjcgiB9oJs

Also, we have a few other films we have done that are also posted on the same channel as this video. Mostly we like just doing little comedy skits. The other three videos we have posted right now are all basically just little comedy skits but we also want to do some other types of videos. We have messed around with doing some action scenes but haven't made anything worth while yet. There are still more videos going up every week, at least for now we are trying to keep a consistent uploading but we need to start making more videos. Hope you guys enjoy! And thanks for watching!

Cool experiment. Try another where you don't show how the effects were made until later in the video. I think that would be cool.

I think some people would be surprised on how some sounds were made, so yeah, maybe a little story video, and when the effects repeat, show the effects... or better, do some intercutting, so do a normal story music video, and on the first hit of the effect don't show how it was made, but show it when it hits again. So the whole video is a story, and a guessing game on the effects.

Oh okay I see what your saying. That could be pretty interesting actually, I'll have to keep that in mind if we do one of these kinds of videos again because we actually have been wanting to.

Back