• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Legit IMDB credit and role for charity

Hi,

Our project just launched on indiegogo. Backing the film for $1337 will get you in the film guaranteed and you will get credit on IMDB. The good thing is that it all goes to charity.

www.indiegogo.com/pwned

You will be working on an actual film. Things like this don't normally come around that often where you are guaranteed credit or a part. i don't condone crummy casting agencies or selling roles, but again it's for charity, so we're giving that away as a perk. There are also producer credits available.

How big your role is depends upon your talent. We do have bigger roles open.

It is a legit production, and we are already listed on IMDB http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2324344/

Our website is chaosngn.com and our email is info@chaosngn.com if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Site says that Once the film is completed, 100% of the proceeds from sales of the film after production costs will be going to the following organizations:

20% will be donated to Chid's Play, an orgnization which seeks to improve the lives of children in hospitals around the world though the kindness and generosity of the video game industry.
20% will be donated to the*Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research.
20% will be donated to the*Megan Meier Foundation*in the US and the*Cybersmile Foundation*in the UK in an effort to help educate others about bullying.
20% will be donated to The Help Group. the largest, most innovative and comprehensive nonprofit in the United States serving children with special needs related to autism spectrum disorders, learning disabilities, ADHD, developmental delays, abuse and emotional problems.
15% will be donated to the*Lupus Research Institute.
5% will be donated to United Cerebral Palsy in Austin Stokes' name.

OK. I don't tend to follow links that don't describe these things in the post. Sounds like a good thing then. I may visit the site to figure out who they are and see what they've done in the past.

Just to update everyone, we've lowered the role in the film and IMDB credit to $1000 to be more in line with the other perks.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks!

I couldn't help but notice your location is San Francisco, California. Any chance that is where the filming is taking place? And that you are possibly looking for local people to come help out being a production assistant or something along those lines?

Back