• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

service Learn how to add easy VFX to your short film as a low budget filmmaker

Hi everyone,
I own a small media company; we mainly create VFX and animation for small businesses. One thing I've also spent time focusing on is showing local filmmakers how to improve their films with visual effects with a small (or no) budget. With free software, its easy.
If you are like most very-small-film directors, you're probably at a loss for where to start when it comes to doing your own VFX. If that describes you, then keep reading... About a year ago I wrote a quick guide to just walk through the creation of a basic 3D VFX shot. It's designed to give you a start in the world of CGI and VFX. You don't have to have any prior knowledge... and you can pick it up today for just a couple bucks! I'd appreciate it if you guys could check it out. Head over to this page to pick up a download! Happy filmmaking!!

Attachments

• cover.png
    cover.png
    698.6 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Back