• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch LAST FLOWERS - SHORT FILM

thank you all for the warm reception.
it is sincerely baffling to read all the wonderful things you have written

next:
the new feature is here: http://www.fortyfps.com/projects/frankflood/index.htm

anyone have 10 million bucks?

It's well deserved, you're welcome.

I have $10 for you? That should be good for a Box of Joe and donuts for the cast and crew on the morning of the first day.

I can also offer up my acting for any role needed. The synopsis looks very cool indeed. Hey what?! If there ever was a place to plug, it's here. We're all on the same boat. :)

Good luck with the pitching.

Last edited:
That was a helluva lot of fun. I wish it didn't end with you winning pen vs. boot...too soon. Great BtS regardless.

I'm blown away by the gear you guys had. You guys went all out...jeepers. What camera is that? Man...two grip trucks full of goodies. This thing must have cost you upwards 35K to shoot this short...maybe more. Hell I don't know. But I know I'm a jealous man I am.

Great stuff. Great attitudes on set, from what I could tell.

I like the music also.

Cheers.

Last edited:
the budget was under 25k, sir.

and the best part of pen vs boot is that everyone around me was playing and failing over and over.
thats what a good director does: leads his team.

the budget was under 25k, sir.

and the best part of pen vs boot is that everyone around me was playing and failing over and over.
thats what a good director does: leads his team.

:)

Well, the production value is insane, and the quality and amount of equipment used is more than I've shot with yet. I recently worked on a feature shot on RED, and we had one grip truck, and the feature costs us 50K...so I was just estimating...cheers.

Back