• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch King Kong Remix (Music Video)

Little music video we threw together a few months ago. Peep it, let us know your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na4_yC76FSE

Nice colour correction but really not my cup of tea.

e.g. first scene was too dull: Didn't like the background of the building. Liked the sea in the background.

When they started throwing money around with a cheap, 10+ year old BMW which anyone could buy, I turned off. If they're going to talk about how much money they have, then drive a Lambo, Ferrari and do it while wearing a Rolex etc... but not something I could buy with a couple of weeks work.

But don't look at me - I don't know anything...

Sorry... :(

Nice colour correction but really not my cup of tea.

e.g. first scene was too dull: Didn't like the background of the building. Liked the sea in the background.

When they started throwing money around with a cheap, 10+ year old BMW which anyone could buy, I turned off. If they're going to talk about how much money they have, then drive a Lambo, Ferrari and do it while wearing a Rolex etc... but not something I could buy with a couple of weeks work.

But don't look at me - I don't know anything...

Sorry... :(

Don't feel bad pal, just generating some views here. The whole shoot was extremely unorganized, company we were working with on it didn't have anything set they were supposed to. But that's what you get when you don't put effort into organization. :yes:

The song is trash and I don't think that did you any favors, but I couldn't help but think "not this again" after several titles that were spoken in the intro and just unnecessary.

Every project is a learning experience, but I dont think you will have this front and center on your reel in 10 years because you will either be a better filmmaker or doing something else.

The song is trash and I don't think that did you any favors, but I couldn't help but think "not this again" after several titles that were spoken in the intro and just unnecessary.

Every project is a learning experience, but I dont think you will have this front and center on your reel in 10 years because you will either be a better filmmaker or doing something else.

I'm sorry you were displeased by the titles, I suppose everyone has different interests and its airing on MTV in Africa hasn't hurt us at all as a business. :no:

I don't think so either! Hope very much to be focusing more on films as the company expands. :yes:

Back