• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Kimberley

Pacing was much too slow IMO. Would have liked to see maybe one or two more instances where the pistol was affecting her. That way you could make the edit snappier and have a more well rounded story.

Really? Too slow? We were kind of going for a film that wasnt overloaded with action and locations and such as we had a 10 minute limit and really wanted to focus on the relationship between her and the gun (which was the theme of the task 'relationships') But we never intened for anyone to find it slow. I can honestly say you're the first person (including those who marked) to give that feedback. But like you said it's your opinion and I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it.

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed it. Just think it could be more crisp. I certainly wasn't implying you need more action. It just seems to drag.

Back