• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Kickstartin' My Webseries, 10 Days Left!

Hello!

I've posted about this before in other threads, but I'm running out of ideas for promotion so I'm gonna give my project it's very own thread :)

This is the link:

http://kck.st/QquMj0

You'll know you're in the right place when you see this picture:

margoandgwen.jpg

The project is Chic. It's about two women making an independent film with sex in it. The story revolves around not only the role of sex in film and if there is any artistic merit to it, but also all the struggles and joys that go along with independent production in general.

More importantly to all of you (maybe--at least some of you), we have some pretty good incentives. Because the series will be free to watch, DVDs aren't really on the table, but we have a lot of other stuff (stickers, buttons, even coffee mugs!) at pretty affordable levels.

We're at 25% with 10 days to go. I'm nervous, but I still think we have a fightin' chance. Check it out, tell your friends. And if you don't like it, feel free to message me, but just know that I'm gonna be a serious bundle of nerves until this is over and I might beat you with a stick (or the online equivalent of such a thing).

-Sarah

PS Kickstarter doesn't take any money out of your account unless we are funded, and you pledge through Amazon. So if you have an Amazon account, you're practically pledging already.

Back