• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Kickstarter - Horror Short seeks your support

Hello Community,

I've already posted this on the promotion section. Not sure which section works best so I am posting it here as well.

My name is Barnaby Barrilla and I am producing a horror short called “Basement Bugs.”

BASEMENT BUGS is an atmospheric descent into suffering about a desperate young man who hears a rumor that his apartment building’s shivery superintendent may have a secret safe locked away in the basement. Taking advantage of a building-wide fumigation, the young man breaks into the private space of the superintendent – only to be consumed by the gnawing terror that awaits him.

With 10 days left we have raised over $13,000 of our $31,000 goal. We have a solid professional cast & crew to make and tell the best story possible. With your support we have started a Kickstarter campaign in hopes to bring you a great film that you will truly enjoy and happy to say you were a part of. Come join the journey and share it with friends. If you like my project then please back it.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/barnabybarrilla/basement-bugs?ref=search

-Barnaby B.

Last edited:
Back