Just filed my first copyright infringement notice on youtube

I stumbled across a situation where someone had taken an excerpt from my first film Beyond the Wall of Sleep (a section containing both Lloyd Kaufman and nudity oddly enough) and re-posted it on youtube. It had about 700 views. If they had bothered to credit Gonzo Entertainment or included the film credits I wouldn't even have minded, but they didn't.

Piracy, it's all fun and games until it's your butt being reamed.

I stumbled across a situation where someone had taken an excerpt from my first film Beyond the Wall of Sleep (a section containing both Lloyd Kaufman and nudity oddly enough) and re-posted it on youtube. It had about 700 views. If they had bothered to credit Gonzo Entertainment or included the film credits I wouldn't even have minded, but they didn't.

Piracy, it's all fun and games until it's your butt being reamed.

I'm 100% behind your decision. My only concern is this just result in being banned in Germany. Let us know what happens.

Ah, yes, the comely young priestesses...a very memorable scene. Made me want to join the church of Dagon/Cthulhu, whatever. :D

Should I blow your mind.....

The VICTIM is a fetish model friend of mine. She's the same girl who gets attacked on the street in 109. The priestess.... made a drastic chaaaaaange in her life, shall we say.

What am I going to do with you, Ray. ;)
Best thing to do is to ignore me and my Tourette's to best of your ability. :cool:

tourettes-guy.gif

Last edited:
Back