• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Jesus The Remake teaser trailer

mmm... you are right, i probably shouldn't be so pessimistic about a film that have not been made from a person i don't know.

I wish you luck, and hope you will create something that stands out from the ocean of religious-mocking films. And re-set the standard.

Thank you.

Where's the whipping? Where's the gore? Oh, sorry -- thought Mel Gibson might be involved.

Wish your zoom out was smoother -- the keyframing was a little jerky. And since your trailer is all zoom, I'd think you'd want to do a cleaner job.

But I'm always open to some good old-school blasphemy; I'll bet you Jesus had more of a sense of humor about himself than priggish modern Christians do.

I know how hard making a feature is, so best of luck and have fun!

Where's the whipping? Where's the gore? Oh, sorry -- thought Mel Gibson might be involved.

Wish your zoom out was smoother -- the keyframing was a little jerky. And since your trailer is all zoom, I'd think you'd want to do a cleaner job.

But I'm always open to some good old-school blasphemy; I'll bet you Jesus had more of a sense of humor about himself than priggish modern Christians do.

I know how hard making a feature is, so best of luck and have fun!

Cheers

Who is the guy portraying Jesus in the pic? The actual actor? I like the teaser for the most part. But in my opinion, instead of zooming out of a pic I would have actually filmed the actor and zoomed out on that. But that's just my opinion, good luck!

Who is the guy portraying Jesus in the pic? The actual actor? I like the teaser for the most part. But in my opinion, instead of zooming out of a pic I would have actually filmed the actor and zoomed out on that. But that's just my opinion, good luck!

His name is Raymond Brothers.

I want to dis this but won't what I will say is keep making super hero interviews the batgirl one is so funny those girls seem to have a handle on comedy. ' the bat signals for batman bit of a sore subject that one'. Brillant ladies keep that up!!!

If your actor is the same guy in the Crow tribute then stop right now and re cast!

I want to dis this but won't what I will say is keep making super hero interviews the batgirl one is so funny those girls seem to have a handle on comedy. ' the bat signals for batman bit of a sore subject that one'. Brillant ladies keep that up!!!

If your actor is the same guy in the Crow tribute then stop right now and re cast!

he's playing lazuras

Back