• Popcorn Points determine how popular a video is. You can click the popcorn bucket or simply react (Like, Love, etc.) and it will register a vote.

Jane's Inferno

The FB feed is pure toxicity. Even well-known brands have adapted and will show pictures that can be taken the wrong way on purpose, or they purposely crop text out, or show the wrong cover image to an article, just for clicks. It's quite sick. I've seen eBay ads where the product they show is purposely phallic. They know people will laugh and say "OMG do you know what this looks like?" The answer is YES, THEY DO AND THEY ANTICAPETD YOUR COMMENT!

I mostly use IG, and I would suggest you stick with TT (even though I don't use it).

The "newer" algorithm on FB is you see what people post when they post to pages you have nothing to do with. This didn't used to happen. It used to happen if you were friends with someone and they posted to their page. Now I see friends posting to national brands and pages etc. in my feed. And I'm like, I don't follow this page or person! So it makes me hesitant to post actually. I don't post a lot to be honest, maybe a post a month lol. But if see a post by Kraft cheese and I want to comment on it, why the hell does it end up in the feed of my friends so they can lol and comment on mine when they don't follow Kraft? That shit is evil and FB just stirring pots. Because it has a lot to do with political posts.

Back