• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Invitation for Screenwriter & Filmmaker Interviews / Guest Articles

A friend of mine has recently created a company dedicated to helping indie filmmakers, actors, and screenwriters network and find each other.

The site is: Http://www.FilmSyrup.com

I would like to invite screenwriters and filmmakers to participate in the following ways.

***I want to feature interviews with screenwriters & Filmmakers.*** Something where people can introduce themselves, and discuss why they chose to write screenplays or produce films, their interests, experiences they've had, and anything else regarding their journey of studying the craft.

People that we interview will have their interviews posted on the site and articles promoted on the facebook page.

I also plan on creating a section where writers who have been featured can upload some of their scripts / loglines to the site, and upload more as they create them.

Also filmmakers who have been featured will have links to their material made available.

***I'd also like to invite people who are interested in writing articles about anything in the film industry to contribute.***

Articles that fit the bill would be posted on the site.

It is a brand new indie company, and I'm participating in any way that I can to help people in the entertainment industry both promote themselves and their work, as well as network with other like-minded individuals.

The site is based in Long Island, New York, but ultimately will connect people from all over.

If anyone's interested feel free to respond to this thread, or send me an e-mail at GregoryMandarano@aol.com. Or you can e-mail Colleen, the webmaster and founder of the site at colleenhalecatherinerowe@gmail.com.

--Greg

Last edited:
Back