Introduction

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie to this community so I thought I would introduce myself and get to know some people.

I have been making films seriously for the past four years through my study of Film Production (BSc) at University of which I have recently graduated. During this time I setup my own production company which has produced mainly corporate work, but over the past year, focussed more on film projects.

The lastest project I have worked on is a short film called 'Skin Deep' which was selected, and has recently screened at, Central Florida Film Festival. More information on the film and trailer can be found at http://www.skindeepfilm.com.

My area of expertise lies in cinematography. Certainly something I have a passion for!

I'm currently working on a project of my own which I ultimately would like to find funding for and direct. In the early stages of development at the moment.

Please feel free to message me. I'm keen to help out on projects either virtually or physically so just holla. If your in Yorkshire, UK and have some projects in mind then I would definately be interested in helping out. Looking for something to keep me busy!

Kind regards,
Ollie

Back