• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Interlope - Experimental Horror

As the shorts progress, I am excited to release to you all the response to my short experimental, "Anomaly", a new film that is once again completely up to the viewers to decipher.

I present to you, "Interlope".

~Edward Curran, Twin Cities Productions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTnbKJaxrTw

I liked this one a lot more than the last. Very cool.

There were some really dark parts though, which didn't look the greatest with the internet compression, but overall, I thought it was pretty good. :)

I liked this one a lot more than the last. Very cool.

There were some really dark parts though, which didn't look the greatest with the internet compression, but overall, I thought it was pretty good. :)

Thanks a ton Chimp Phobia! I apologize for that, it's definitely one that's a little touchy, but some of it was on purpose. Thank you again.

I like the dark vibe and style.

The music makes it really erie (spelling?).

(In 1 shot there is a lot of rolling shutter jello, lol)

this video isn't perfect, some bits are a bit pointless, some a bit boring.

The good news is... i think you guys have found your niche, there are some really nice elements to this, you have improved a lot more.

good job, bit more work but your getting there :)

stick with horror stuff you seem to make it click.

slow at first, not enough content, but when there was more happening in the frame and more to be distracted by toward the end, it became stronger as a project and cool to watch

Back