Interesting stabilization system

Before I click on this I want to know:

Are you connected to the project? Is this one of those "Hey look
what I stumbled across..." types of marketing? Or are you for real?
You really just happened to find this Kickstarter campaign and
decided to sign up on indietalk to tell us about it out of you enthusiasm
for a product?

Oh hell with it. I was browsing the internet and found this website. There are like millions of videos and stuff and it's really interesting and crap at the same time. There does seem to be a lot of videos of cats and dogs and people pretending to be cats and dogs.

CHECK IT OUT! https://www.youtube.com

As a technical comment, having two tech geeks talk is not selling me the product...opening with some great footage and some thumping music sells me the product.

For that reason it lost my interest at 30 seconds.

The best design on the planet will fail if the marketing is not there. If you are part of this project, firstly, well done, but now you want to re-shoot the video so that straight away I can see what kind of shots I am going to be getting with this rig...then I might listen to the tech specs for more perhaps a minute or so but I still want a lot more shots and thumping music while that is happening. Excite me, blow me away, convince me that this is not just a good product but the one product that is going to make me a better film maker.

Last edited:
stabilization system

i love working with different projects at various places. My main motive is to bring life to shots. My friend recommend a stabilization system named FLYCAM 5000 Camera Steadycam System with Comfort Arm and Vest. I ordered it and i am very amazed with the quality of the product. Its handy, sturdy and solidly built to face any situation(run&gun etc). I would recommend this stabilization system for better output
http://www.dvcity.com/dvshop/FLYCAM-5000-Camcorder-Stabilizer-with-Body-Pod-and-Arm-Brace.html

i am about to complete my project with this product and Soon gonna upload the video.

Last edited:
Back