• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Inside Out Productions - YouTube Channel

Thank you IndieBudget. Good compliments always come in handy for the indie filmmaker. Would be glad to check out your work if you'd like to share also.

I like the main video on your channel.

I was told by editors in the past to never have a title in an actor's face. There is always a creative way to avoid doing it.

Very good work. The story unfolded nicely.

Thank you Modern Day. Glad you enjoyed the story. And will keep working to make my pacing work even better for future films and maybe you can check one of them out again someday.

Thank you Modern Day. Glad you enjoyed the story. And will keep working to make my pacing work even better for future films and maybe you can check one of them out again someday.

Absolutely! Please keep us updated.

I like what I see in your work. Story flow and the way a story unfolds makes a film great. And, you have a good feel for it.

Back