Inexpensive Tripod?

Hey Everyone,
I understand that a good film maker tripod that's "inexpensive" can be 100-200 dollars. At the moment I need a decently stable tripod with basic functions, nothing fancy. Does anyone know any tripods under $50 that would at least get the job done? (It's mostly for when I'm recording a lesson or something for my channel, I don't have to rearrange my music studio to place the camera). I bought one today at Best Buy for 30 bucks, got home, and it was a complete piece of crap, It barely stood up, needless to say I returned it.

Any starter/decent tripods in my price range you could suggest? Thank you so much!

It works pretty well actually!

It seems like this would be very difficult to actually shoot actors with, but anyway this Dynex seems to work quite well. I mounted my Opteka X-Grip onto it, so I don't actually use the tripod handle, I use the X-Grip to control it. It works amazingly to control the camera, and I'm getting very fluent shots. For the money, it's a decent tripod that'll last me awhile.

The X-Grip was probably the best investment I made on my equipment, it was only 30 bucks and works SO well.

Ahh I see you bought one already. Oh well, here is a little teaser image of my DIY quadpod "tripod" Enjoy ;)

80+percent+done+image+upload+size.jpg

If you want to know a little more info on this, go here: http://www.krotoflik.com

zim if I was more handy I'd make that, looks awesome!!

Thanks. Putting it together is easy, the hard part was design and finding all the perfect parts that make it possible. Once I finish the design I will be posting a video. Anyone could make this, that was my intent, for a superior tripod that will challenge those that range in the thousands. That's the plan anyways :)

Back