• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

indyStock Film Festival - A Shocker

I tried repeatedly to telephone them. Finally I reached some early middle aged woman who had no idea what I was talking about. Then she said, Oh, has that something to do with Indyoh? I'm his Mommy!" I spoke at length to her. Apparently it is run by some sort of Walter Mitty teenager from his bedroom at his mom's home with the help of his pal in Florida. And, as the deadline for scripts approaches, he's gone on holiday anyway to Europe, leaving everything with his friend in Florida who... wait for it... doesn't even have a phone!

Sort of explains why Withoutabox actually appears to have refused them a listing and only Film Freeway have.

I tried repeatedly to telephone them. Finally I reached some early middle aged woman who had no idea what I was talking about. Then she said, Oh, has that something to do with Indyoh? I'm his Mommy!" I spoke at length to her. Apparently it is run by some sort of Walter Mitty teenager from his bedroom at his mom's home with the help of his pal in Florida. And, as the deadline for scripts approaches, he's gone on holiday anyway to Europe, leaving everything with his friend in Florida who... wait for it... doesn't even have a phone!

Sort of explains why Withoutabox actually appears to have refused them a listing and only Film Freeway have.

:lol::lol::lol:

Indystock

Any further information on this at all? Andrew Pressman is the name of the competition host, and he has passed the deadline he himself has set on his Facebook Page.

Back